[MPlayer-users] Problem with DVD playback

Reimar Doeffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Jun 23 00:21:40 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 09:59:00PM +0200, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Alexander Roalter wrote:
> >
> > All other things remain the same, though there's ATM (at least the last
> > time I checked) a problem with reading out the IFOs and therefore you
> > have to specify manually language and subtitles via -sid and -aid,
> > -slang and -alang won't work... Don't know when this will be fixed.
> >

> -alang and -slang are supposed to work; elaborate, please

Actually, at least -slang not. That is that know mess with the
different numbering scheme. I should have a sample for it, but I just
don't get around to finally fix it (and honestly I prefer to work on
less messy stuff and whenever I get to subtitles I find so many other
things that should be fixed first).

Greetings,
Reimar Doeffinger