[MPlayer-users] 4K Resolution with mplayer

Morris Beverly morrisb at avpresentations.com
Sat Mar 3 21:01:22 CET 2007

Reimar Döffinger wrote:

>Also, with xinerama
>over multiple cards, you can only use -vo x11 which is useless since it
>does not support vsync.

While this isn't an issue for me now, I expect to run into a similar
problem in the future.  There is a frame sync card available for some of
the higher end quadro fx cards.  My understanding is that it will allow
multiple cards to be synced together on the vertical retrace.  Would
this solve the problem, or is the x11 - xinerama issue a different beast
entirely?

thanks,

morris