[MPlayer-users] Xinerama: blank unused screen

Johannes Bauer dfnsonfsduifb at gmx.de
Sun Mar 18 22:56:10 CET 2007

Hello list,

is it possible to make mplayer blank the unused xinerama screen -
ideally completely disabling its backlight using DPMS? When watching a
movie fullscreen, I always place it on the right screen (-xineramascreen
0) but the left screen stays on of course - I turn it off using the
switch currently, but it's kinda annoying because you can't use the
remote control but have to go directly to the screen.

Anyways, it would be a nice feature. Possible?

Greetings,
Johannes