[MPlayer-users] Need help identifying / playing a CD

Mon May 14 22:05:11 CEST 2007

Hi Nexxus Six!

 On 2007.05.14 at 12:37:45 -0700, Nexxus Six wrote next:

> Unfortunately, I can't seem to mount the CD either. When I mount it
> (Using KDE desktop) I get the following dialog box:

Don't know how to do it from within kde (gnome displays nice dialog
window which says that CD contains different kinds of data and asks
whether do you want to listen to audio part or mount the data part), but
you mentioned that data is on the second session - well try mounting it
then:
mount /dev/cdrom /media -t iso9660 -o session=2

Also try different numbers (say, from 0 to 4).

--

Vladimir