[MPlayer-users] Audio/Video timing issue?

Rodre Ghorashi-Zadeh rodrico7 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 19:32:20 CET 2007

Hello List,

I am running mplayer 1.0 rc2 on an SiS550 based SoC. This is a 200mhz i586mmx clone. I have a strange problem where if I run video with the audio [from the same .avi file] playing the video is choppy, however, if I run one instance of mplayer with the '-novideo' option  and another instance of mplayer with the '-nosound' option the video is fine, so I don't think it is a CPU bottle neck. I have tried the '-rtc' option with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas?

~Rodre