[MPlayer-users] Is there any way I can point mplayer directly to an IP address + port?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Nov 25 10:28:53 CET 2007

Hello,
On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 10:18:09PM -0500, cga2000 wrote:
[...]
> I am very grateful for all your help and I just can't think (since this
> appears to be a publicly funded radio station) why these flaky idiots
> do not give out the links in the first place.

Most likely that is because there are just average people working there
which means most of them have never used a command line so they don't
have a clue what good such a link would be.
Also I'd say they do better than some others, things work "perfectly"
with mplayerplug-in, which can't be said of some other pages...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger