[MPlayer-users] Tracking bug fixes

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 20:23:27 CEST 2007

>  decide to try becoming a non-software engineer MPlayer
> compiler, which of Cygwin or Mingw32 would be more straight-forward to
> install and get compiling?

It's kind of like Abraham's Lincoln' father said when asked which wife he
like the better: his previous wife which had passed away or his current
wife.

"Well, it's kind of like choosing between my two horses. The one kicks and
the other bites. You just kind of have to make do with what you got."

Personally, I use both. But that doesn't mean that I have two wives, or have
had two wives, or that I am even interested in having two wives. One's
enough.

But you can never have enough compilers.

I would try to start off with mingw.