[MPlayer-users] embedding subtitles into video track

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Tue Sep 25 08:23:06 CEST 2007

If you're working on Windows, have a look at videohelp.com (it covers other
platforms too, but to a lesser extent). VirtualDub is a good tool to start
off with, and there's a tool section dedicated to VirtualDub, including
subtitle plug-ins.

Regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html