[MPlayer-users] DVD subtitles problem

Daniel Cizinsky listy at gebbeth.cz
Sun Aug 10 00:34:16 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 12:20:37PM +0200, alex at roalter.it wrote:
> Same is valid for my setup, but try the following: cycle through the
> entire subtitles with the 'j' key to return to your sid #1, and the
> subtitles should appear.
THX! It works somehow, although there is only one dubtitle substream (1).

But the behaviour is strange anyway. Through one "cycle" (off-0-1 in my
case) it shows subtitles on 1 only (which is correct) through the second
cycle never, through the third even on 0 (which doesn't exist).

> All I can say at this moment is that subtitles have been working better in
> the past, at the moment it's not as flawless as one hopes it to be.
Yes, it worked for me some time in the past.