[MPlayer-users] Non working LATM over LOAS AAC decoding for RiksTV DVB-T

Frederik M.J.V. frederikwebkommail at iskrembilen.com
Thu Dec 18 15:51:56 CET 2008

On Thursday 18. December 2008 10.24.13 Nico Sabbi wrote:
> there are no PAT and PMT pids in that stream, how can I find out the
> codec used??
I thougt that the full stream wasn't neccessary as the ps allways has worked
for DVB-S mpeg2 and 4 streams.

I did a new 30s dump using pid 8192 (which should dump the whole ts). Then
mplayer discovered the acc sound with the normal demuxer, but it got a bit
confused about all the channels. The lavf demuxer listed all the channels,
detected mp3 audio and then stopped doing anything.

I am trying to make a dump with only the pmt, pat and the streams of one
channel, but I am sending the full dump to you so you can see if it is useful.

The new clip is at http://2.likbilen.com/upl/nonworkingrikstvclip2.ts

--
Frederik M.J. Vestre