[MPlayer-users] Non working LATM over LOAS AAC decoding for RiksTV DVB-T

Frederik M.J.V. frederikwebkommail at iskrembilen.com
Thu Dec 18 20:22:50 CET 2008

> On Thursday 18. December 2008 10.24.13 Nico Sabbi wrote:
> > there are no PAT and PMT pids in that stream, how can I find out the
> > codec used??

By modifying tzap to sending the PMT to dvr0 together with the audio and video
stream i got:

VIDEO H264(pid=512) AUDIO AAC(pid=640) NO SUBS (yet)!  PROGRAM N. 1001
FPS seems to be: 25.000000
Opening video decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg's libavcodec codec family
Selected video codec: [ffh264] vfm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg H.264)
Requested audio codec family [faad] (afm=faad) not available.
Enable it at compilation.
Opening audio decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg/libavcodec audio decoders
Could not open codec.
ADecoder init failed :(
ADecoder init failed :(
Cannot find codec for audio format 0x4134504D.
Read DOCS/HTML/en/codecs.html!
Audio: no sound
Starting playback...
[h264 @ 0xc27a80]number of reference frames exceeds max (probably corrupt
input), discarding one
(10 secounds of picture, and then)
[h264 @ 0xc27a80]number of reference frames exceeds max (probably corrupt
input), discarding one
[h264 @ 0xc27a80]number of reference frames exceeds max (probably corrupt
input), discarding one
[h264 @ 0xc27a80]mmco: unref short failure
[h264 @ 0xc27a80]mmco: unref short failure
VDec: vo config request - 720 x 576 (preferred colorspace: Planar YV12)
VDec: using Planar YV12 as output csp (no 0)
Movie-Aspect is 1.82:1 - prescaling to correct movie aspect.
VO: [xv] 720x576 => 1048x576 Planar YV12
[h264 @ 0xc27a80]mmco: unref short failure
TS_PARSE: COULDN'T SYNC0%  0.0% 0 0
V:82320.8 239/239 10%  0%  0.0% 0 0

--