[MPlayer-users] DVI and annoying blue line

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Sun Feb 10 21:51:42 CET 2008

On 10 Feb 2008, at 11:21, Ismo Tanskanen wrote:
> The "blue line" actually is edge of my desktop or mythfrontend
> display.
> So it looks like mplayer is not using full display area for some
> reason.

I'm pretty sure this can easily be resolved with scaling options.

However, I also think you need to post to the list with your full
command-line and the stderr output that mplayer gives.

I don't have mplayer on this system in front of me right now, but I'm
pretty sure that mplayer's output states what size it is scaling to.

I think I use the "-zoom" option, or "zoom=yes" in .mplayer/config

Stroller.