[MPlayer-users] DVI and annoying blue line

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 12:40:19 CET 2008

On Sunday 10 February 2008 07:21:16 am Ismo Tanskanen wrote:
> The "blue line" actually is edge of my desktop or mythfrontend display.
> So it looks like mplayer is not using full display area for some reason.
> Any ideas?

What are the dimensions of the display? its aspect ratio?  There's
an "aspectratio" configuration option you can set
on /etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf

For example, my desktop is 1280x1024 (native res. of my monitor) so I have in
there:

monitoraspect=5:4

I don't think this is ACTUAL issue but just make sure you have it right before
investigating.

HTH,
Jorge