[MPlayer-users] (macosx) How to build a mplayer.app from svn?

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:09:55 CET 2008

The Wanderer writes:

> David Wagner wrote:
>
> > I don't think that's quite the right answer to his question. He wants
> > a MacOSX app.
>
> The only hint as to that is in the Subject line ...

Ah, those pesky Subject lines, just taking up space on mail servers and
clogging up the Internet. If it wasn't for the subject, mail progs could
display something more useful, such as the the Message-ID, or even
better, the Content-Type :)

(macosx) was the very first thing after the compulsory [MPlayer-users].