[MPlayer-users] Font download

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Tue Jan 1 16:36:58 CET 2008

Hello,

Sorry for off topic. m(_ _)m

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] Font download
  Date & Time: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:19:02 +0100

[Dominik] == "Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski" <dominik at rangers.eu.org> has written:

Krzysztof>>> Gomen.

Me>> Wow, you know Japanese! But, why?

Dominik> That's because there are a lot of anime fans in Poland. ;)

Anime!
I'm a senior, so I don't see (read?) anime at all.

BTW. Do the Polish people enjoy animes with Japanese edition, not
transrated edition?

Dominik> Though that's not the only reason *I* am learning this language.

Dominik> 明けましておめでとうございます!

Perfect Japanese! Your usage fulfils the conditons of time, place, and
occation!

Uhm, the Polish people seems to be good at languages....

Regards,

---
  野宮  賢             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp

          "Bill! You married with Computers.