[MPlayer-users] Font download

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Wed Jan 2 08:53:01 CET 2008

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] Font download
  Date & Time: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 19:21:43 +0100

[Dominik] == "Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski" <dominik at rangers.eu.org> has written:

Me>> Sorry for off topic. m(_ _)m

Dominik> Well, it's the New Year's Day, so I hope people will forgive us. ^_-

Yes, I do hope so, too. ^^;;

Me>> BTW. Do the Polish people enjoy animes with Japanese edition, not
Me>> transrated edition?

Dominik> Well, I don't read manga, but from what my friends tell me, not
[...]
Dominik> published here if the translation is good. We have a fairly large and
Dominik> active community of people who watch and write reviews, so you can decide
Dominik> if it's worth buying beforehand.

I see.
Uhm....., animes are teaching Japanese.

Me>> Uhm, the Polish people seems to be good at languages....

Dominik> Well, there might be some truth to it. Most of the people I know have
Dominik> learned at least one or two foreign languages at school. It's part of the
Dominik> compulsory education.

It's an enviable education system.
In Japan, we must learn English during the compulsory education, but ...
Generally speaking, we Japanese are not so good at languages.

Anyway, it's very kind of you.
Thanks a lot.

Regards,

---