[MPlayer-users] stop-xscreensaver doesn't work anymore

Roberto Malinverni roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it
Mon Jan 14 12:15:45 CET 2008

Thenks for your answer.
The screensaver comes on during video playback. I use xscreensaver 5.04 (rpm
shipped with fedora 8)
which has always worked fine with "stop-screensaver=yes" in the MPlayer's
config file.
I have no idea regarding its support for XSuspendScreensaver and
XResetScreensaver.
BTW, I tried the -heartbeat-cmd command, but - unless I screwed up something
- even this has no effect.
The commandline was:
mplayer -heartbeat-cmd "echo ddd >/dev/null" dvd://1
I even noticed that in the mplayer console output is missing the line with
the message "found xscreensaver window..."
or similar (sorry I didn't take exact note of this).
BR,
Roberto Malinverni

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'