[MPlayer-users] strange entries in the DOCS/tech/slave.txt file

Mathieu SCHROETER mathieu.schroeter at gamesover.ch
Fri Jul 18 10:46:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

there are some strange entries in the DOCS/tech/slave.txt file.
For example two properties are referenced like :

  switch_angle   int   -2    255     X   X   X    select DVD angle
  switch_title   int   -2    255     X   X   X    select DVD title

(non-existent with `mplayer -list-properties`)

These "properties" seems to be only "commands" if I look the
list with `mplayer -input cmdlist`.

And the property for angle is 'angle' and there is no property
for 'title'.

The command 'switch_angle' exists two times in the slave.txt file:

  switch_angle <value>
      Switch to the angle with the ID [value]. Cycle through the
      available angles if [value] is omitted or negative.

[...]

  switch_angle [value] (DVDs only)
      Switch to the DVD angle with the ID [value]. Cycle through the
      available angles if [value] is omitted or negative.

Or maybe I missed something and this file is right???

Regards,
--
Mathieu SCHROETER