[MPlayer-users] Building x11 mplayer GUI on OSX

Matthew Lindner ergzay at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 17:45:52 CEST 2008

I am trying to build mplayer's x11 GUI on OSX 10.5.4, but the
configure script says I don't have the devel packages for gtk 2 or 1.2
installed. I have installed just about everything off of the xcode
DVDs, but to no avail. Where do I find the devel packages of gtk.
Google couldn't seem to find them. Do I have to build all of gtk from
scratch to get them? Oh and yes I know about the OSX gui, but I don't
really want that as I'm doing something else.

Ergzay