[MPlayer-users] Mplayer and TV card use

Muppet Man muppetman4662 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 20:13:00 CEST 2008

1)  The type of card I have is a pinnicle PCTV card (i800) http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Pinnacle_PCTV_HD_Card_(800i).  I've used the card with TVtime, but the sound delay with TV time is annoying.  Also, TVtime is not set up for digital broadcast.

2)  I do not have "cable" or satelite, I would like to grab stuff via "over the air" broadcast, and that's why I looked into mplayer.
Thanks again for all the information.