[MPlayer-users] dvdnav problem

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:41:57 CEST 2008

Nico Sabbi pisze:

>>> you have to checkout and install libdvdread from the same
>>> repository before libdvdnav and mplayer
>> So, right now dvdread is externally updated and compiled but from
>> mplayer svn, right (it's no longer an part of the dvdnav tree but
>> it have it's own tree)?

> it's part of the dvdnav tree

more like part mplayerhq tree because it's outside the dvdnav directory

>> But it could be nice to know that such a change was happen.

> it's in DOCS/tech/dvdnav-howto.txt

Sorry, don't look there every time when I compile MPlayer by my script.
And nor mplayer neither dvdnav changelog have anything about this change.
Too bad for me.

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/