[MPlayer-users] Debian Lenny, dpkg fails to build on trunk.

Vadim mplayer at vadim.endjunk.com
Sun Mar 2 15:44:09 CET 2008

Just decided to upgrade my build, I'm running debian lenny x86_64 (just
apt-get dist-upgrade, this morning).

I checked out trunk 26140 and did fakeroot debian/rules binary and
everything compiled and when it got to the end, the following error was
given:
dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: no dependency information found for
/usr/local/lib/libx264.so.58 (used by debian/mplayer/usr/bin/mplayer).
dh_shlibdeps: command returned error code 512
make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1

I attempted to build on my Debian Etch box and the same trunk built without
a problem.

- Vadim