[MPlayer-users] gmplayer memory corruption

Jan Sanchez janfsd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 23:25:49 CET 2008

Yes, that worked, I was using the Ater skin. Thanks for pointing that out.
Since I was already debugging mplayer to see where was the problem, I
managed to see that the problem was just one file of the skin I was using:
pos.png, by replacing it with another one from other skin, the problem was
gone, and I was able to continue using that skin. Probably the other skins
that doesn't work have a similar solution.