[MPlayer-users] problem compiling mplayer from svn

Pablo De Napoli pdenapo at gmail.com
Sat May 17 23:10:38 CEST 2008

When building the debian package I'm just using the
script /debian/rules in the "debian" directory, which is in
the mplayer svn repository
(and I'm using a standard debian tool for building, like debuld)

That script, in turn calls Mplayer configure

./configure --prefix=/usr --confdir=/etc/mplayer
$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS) --enable-svga

(The last option "--enable-svga" is my only change)

best regards
Pablo