[MPlayer-users] SBTVD Streams

Marcelo N. Boufleur marcelo at casablancaonline.com.br
Fri May 23 23:39:07 CEST 2008

Reimar Döffinger escreveu:
> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 05:28:22PM -0300, Marcelo N. Boufleur wrote:
>
>> Hi, I recently received three TS files in SBTVD format and tried to play
>> them with MPLayer without success.
>>
> [...]
>
>> Anyway since the standard is new and there ain't a lot of available
>> content using this format out there, I'm making these three files
>> available for download here <http://www.cbclip.com.br/Manhattan/> (login
>> details below), for debbuging and analyze purposes. Perhaps I might hope
>> to see MPlayer able to play these in the near future.
>>

> Huh? They play just fine for me (at least Sample_1_B.mpg, the small ones
> are too small to detect the audio format correctly, it probably needs
> around 10 MB for that).
> Make sure you are using MPlayer SVN.
>
> Greetings,
> Reimar Döffinger
My guess is that the three samples differ some how from one to another.
They come from three different TV stations that might have  distinct
characteristics depending on the hardware they are using to produce this
content.
Did you try sample two as well? It has two AAC audios for the first
program (HD), plus another H.264 Baseline program for mobile...

Sorry if I sound too newbie, but how do I get the latest MPlayer version
for windows? Unfortunately, that's the station I'm working on and I
don't really know how to compile the latest versions from SVN repositories.