[MPlayer-users] SBTVD Streams

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat May 24 00:10:00 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 06:39:07PM -0300, Marcelo N. Boufleur wrote:
> Did you try sample two as well? It has two AAC audios for the first
> program (HD), plus another H.264 Baseline program for mobile...

Audio with ID 275 does not work. It uses LATM versionA and a comment in
the code says "//dunno the payload format for versionA", seems like
someone might be lacking some specifications.
Though that does not seem to be the real issue, switching to that stream
at a later time via '#' plays it fine. So the main issue seems to be
that libfaad2 is exceedingly crappy code and the LATM part is not that
much better.

> Sorry if I sound too newbie, but how do I get the latest MPlayer version
> for windows? Unfortunately, that's the station I'm working on and I
> don't really know how to compile the latest versions from SVN repositories.

Have a look at the related projects page (also linked from the download
page), one of the first links (in the Windows section) should at least be recent enough.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger