[MPlayer-users] Where can I find these libraries?

bravo 007 a_beta_c at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 04:16:37 CET 2008

Hello, i'm newbie in linux and mplayer. I try to install mplayer ( i use mplayer-1.0rc2-i686-3szl), and i ran "ldd mplayer" and it was said I don't have libcaca.so.0 and libcucul.so.0. I searched in google still didin't find these libraries. I am using Backtrack 3 (based on slackware 12.0). For libaca, I have downloaded from http://caca.zoy.org/files/libcaca/libcaca-0.9.tar.gz. But didn't find libcaca.so.0.