[MPlayer-users] Wrong Colors on ARM

emanuele bottegoni emanuele.b at automaonline.com
Wed Nov 12 10:07:45 CET 2008

Guillame,I've solved this issue,if you read the previous post of this
subject you can see there's another problem regarding the Mplayer on Arm
that not seems to have the specific decoder I have to use.
I've cross compiled ther last svn with the same options of Mplayer 1-0 rc2
but with the first I have problems...with the second one I have colors
problem....Anyone can explain me where in the code is possible to swap
colors? in fbdev.

Thanks