[MPlayer-users] Did anything recently changed with -slang?

Ilja Sekler ilja_sekler_ at gmx.de
Tue Oct 21 18:53:36 CEST 2008

On 21.10.2008 12:17, Andrew Savchenko wrote:

> libav{codec, format, util} and libpostproc are svn external in
> mplayer, so in general they should be degraded to the same timestamp
> as well:
>
> svn update -r "{date}" . libav* libpostproc

Thank you, I wasn't aware about svn externals not being downgraded
together with MPlayer. Now I could narrow down the regression range to
two days:

WORKS: 2008-02-28

FAILS: 2008-03-01

It would be great if someone could step in here. I won't be able to
go on with testing before tomorrow.

--
Regards

Ilja