[MPlayer-users] Did anything recently changed with -slang?

Andrew Savchenko Bircoph at list.ru
Tue Oct 21 21:31:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Tuesday 21 October 2008 20:53, Ilja Sekler wrote:
[...]
> WORKS: 2008-02-28
>
> FAILS: 2008-03-01
>
> It would be great if someone could step in here. I won't be able
> to go on with testing before tomorrow.

According to SVN log, thing were broken between revisions
26114:26127 inclusively -- that was a massive change is audio and
subtitles track selection. I can't find a dvd with an embedded
subtitles to test, so I can say nothing more precisely.

Perhaps, the reason is new sh_sub_t.lang field, which was filled
properly for lavf/ogg/mkv demuxers, but not for mpeg ps streams
(and perhaps for some other demuxers too).
Try to use -demuxer lavf as workaround.