[MPlayer-users] mplayer goes crazy with the flip filter

RVM rvm3000 at ya.com
Wed Sep 24 00:11:20 CEST 2008

mplayer video.avi -sub subs.srt -vf expand=osd=1,flip

That should flip the image upside-down, including the subtitles. But mplayer
starts using 100% of the CPU and I have to kill it. The console displays a
lot of these lines:
[mpeg4 @ 0x8783030]warning: first frame is no keyframe

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

A similar command, but using mirror instead of flip works ok:
mplayer video.avi -sub subs.srt -vf expand=osd=1,mirror

Also I realized that if I add another filter between expand and flip, then it
works ok. For instance:
mplayer video.avi -sub subs.srt -vf expand=osd=1,eq2,flip

I'm using MPlayer dev-SVN-r27640.

--
RVM