[MPlayer-users] How to force a special color space converter during encoding

Daniel Lobo dnlobo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:15:23 CEST 2009

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 20:31, RC <cooleyr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had no problem encoding your video, with no sign of any color changes
> when playing the resulting video.  MEncoder dev-SVN-r28288-4.2.3

Interesting. I have uploaded the input first frame and the output
first frame to:

ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/daniel_lobo_frames.zip

Could you check that your video looks like input.frame1.tif and not
like my output.frame1.tif? If that is the case, could you post the
command you used to encode it?

I'm using now MEncoder Sherpya-SVN-r29238-4.5.0 with the same results.

Thank you very much,

--
Daniel