[MPlayer-users] Compilation error in MinGW with new svn

roee galacap at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:44:49 CET 2009

> Hello, I have a compilation problem in MinGW.
> after:
> ./configure
> make distclean
> ./configure
> make
>
> i'm getting this error at libavcodec: "No rule to make target
> 'x86/dsputil_yasm.o, needed by 'libavcodec.a' "
>
> i don't know if its an mplayer problam or ffmpeg's, but anyway they're
> linked.
> i'm sorry if you already know this problem and fixing it,
> thanks in advance

i've tried to use the last yasm, it acts the same.
but if i disable yasm, then it compiles, but when i try to run mplayer,
it asks for cygwin's dlls
anyone knows this problem? is there more information i can bring?

i'm compiling on win.xp, i've always compiled mplayer.. so this problem
is quite new for me.
thanks.