[MPlayer-users] Compilation error in MinGW with new svn

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 17:04:38 CET 2009

> i've tried to use the last yasm, it acts the same.
> but if i disable yasm, then it compiles, but when i try to run mplayer,
> it asks for cygwin's dlls
> anyone knows this problem? is there more information i can bring?

Really hard to tell, if you don't leave any error reporting from the
compiler.
But it sounds like you're using some files compiled with cygwin in the
build process. I take it you're following the standard practice of using the
--enable-static option in the configure stage?

You might have more response in the mplayer-cygwin users' section:
mplayer-cygwin at mplayerhq.hu

MinGW and Cygwin users can post there questions there also.