[MPlayer-users] Bug report: decode_audio crash on HWDTS, HWAC3,

Brano branob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:10:27 CET 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> Brano <branob <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> MPlayer dev-SVN-r27637-4.3-openSUSE Linux 11.1 (i686)-Packman (C)
>
> Please test with latest svn before reporting problems here.
> (Alternatively, you could report your problem to packman, but I recommend
> compiling latest svn.)

I'm actually. The debug report submitted is from SVN that I've
compiled yesterday with the debug flag turned on MPlayer
SVN-r28378-4.3 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team
As per my initial e-mail, I see the crash in the Packman mplayer and
the one I've compiled from svn.

Anything else I can/should check or provide?

Thanks,
Brano