[MPlayer-users] Bug report: decode_audio crash on HWDTS, HWAC3,

Brano branob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 20:25:45 CET 2009

> I'm actually. The debug report submitted is from SVN that I've
> compiled yesterday with the debug flag turned on MPlayer
> SVN-r28378-4.3 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team
> As per my initial e-mail, I see the crash in the Packman mplayer and
> the one I've compiled from svn.

Just want to add, that on same machine MythDVD is playing DTS and AC3
just ok so I do not suspect driver issue.

The bug report from SVN is here
ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/mplayer-bug-report-decode_audio.tgz

Is there some follow up I could do? Provide additional info or
testing? Is there a formal review of bugs submitted i.e. is somebody
assigned?

Much appreciated,
Brano