[MPlayer-users] How to run RealPlayer files in Linux

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 12:55:20 CEST 2009

Charles Philip Chan pisze:

>> another issue i'm facing in mandriva but not related to mplayer itself
>> which is an issue with pulseaudio:
> Sorry, I don't have pulseaudio (IMHO, it is the biggest pile of crap)
> installed. You will have to wait for some one who uses pulse. Have your
> tried "-ao alsa" and "-ao oss"?

Best way to overcome PulseAudio issues is to... wide PulseAudio ( it's
better to dissable autorun of PA than to uninstall it ) and install
esound ( for ALSA support - that's needed for Ubuntu ).

Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
Konfiguracja UTF-8 dla czytników - http://evil.pl/pip/utf/