[MPlayer-users] Two intances of video like a mirror

Jairo Sanches jairosanches at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:49:37 CEST 2009

Cool,
It's working.
One doubt: I'm developer and I'm trying to construct a player.
I was using slave mode to control the mplayer.
But, your tip is using gnome-mplayer (gui) and not pure mplayer (by slave mode or command line).
The question is, is there a way to work with gnome-mplayer (just to play the two instances), and still working with slave mode commands?

Thanks.