[MPlayer-users] MPlayer survey

Christoph Klaja christoph.klaja at rwth-aachen.de
Sun May 10 14:06:37 CEST 2009

Hello everybody!

We're a team of students at RWTH Aachen University (Germany),
involved in a class project about improving MPlayer's graphical
interfaces. The aim of our project is to provide a standard interface
design for MPlayer, built with ease-of-use in mind.

We are at the beginning of our work, and in order to know where to
concentrate our efforts, we'd like your input on some Mplayer-related
questions. You can help us by answering the questions at this survey
(10 questions, approx 8-10 minutes):
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=jR6NHM0RuSXKqnFfKAogkg_3d_3d

Thank you in advance,
Jan-Peter, Christoph, Erion.