[MPlayer-users] audio is strange when play a rmvb file

荀迎曙 xun at tekview.com
Mon May 11 11:23:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have upload the file to http://800.yzjptc.org/ContentPane.aspx?down=ok
<http://800.yzjptc.org/ContentPane.aspx?down=ok&filepath=xunclapton/milan.rm
vb> &filepath=xunclapton/milan.rmvb

I have build 2 version on windows follow the instruction on
http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php, one is MPlayer-1.0rc2, another is
mplayer-export-2009-05-10

MPlayer-1.0rc2 version plays well using the binary codecs . But the audio
output is not correct when using mplayer-export-2009-05-10 version

I suspect if I build correctly. So I downloaded the binary built on netfarm.
It also failed output the correct audio.

I also tried to play other rmvb files using the mplayer-export-2009-05-10
version I built. It plays well.

So I think this specific file is the factor.

Regards

xun