[MPlayer-users] converting 25 fps to 24 fps

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sat May 16 14:32:50 CEST 2009

On 16.05.09 10:25, Phil Rhodes wrote:
> Right, right, so you -do- do it simply to piss off Outlook users.
>
> Again I'm forced to point out that the reason opensource people tend to
> rub everyone else up the wrong way is that they appear to do their
> absolute best to do it!

Opensource people tend to follow standards, the same standards Internet was
built on. It's Microsoft who tends to ignore,violate,screw them up and your
problem appears to be one of results. Either use compliant software, or stop
complaining about your mail client's unability to handle them.

I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.