[MPlayer-users] converting 25 fps to 24 fps

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat May 16 16:06:47 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 09:52:10AM +0100, Phil Rhodes wrote:
> Do you opensource types deliberately configure your emails so as to wind up
> Outlook users, or what?

No, you are using a program that proofs that Microsoft can't even
implement ca. 20 years old standards.
Also, unfortunately, this is the only properly working way of signing
emails (except maybe S/MIME which is too complicated/expensive).
I stopped signing my emails for the benefit of Outlook users though,
though I am not convinced that the end result that it is completely
impossible to verify that emails were indeed written by me is any
better...