[MPlayer-users] Frame by Frame Playing

Akif Kucet techotech at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:00:24 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,
I'm an character animator and sometimes(not sometimes,usually:)I need to
revision scenes frame by frame.It's so important for animation.Also I know a
lot of animation studios use Linux.(for instance:DreamWorks)But without
watching the scene carefully,it's impossible to animate a scene.So if you
can add this feature to MPlayer.Belive me,it will be perfect for guys like
me.Because of this,I can't invite animators to Linux.In Macs and
Windows,Apple's QuickTime Player handles it.But believe me I couldn't find
any software that can handle frame by frame playing.
Also Quick Time's plugin works great on sites such this:
www.11secondclub.com
I can't watch videos frame-by-frame so I can't critic anything.Hope you guys
can add this feature.Belive me this' an important feature.Thanks!
Akif,