[MPlayer-users] (no subject)

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Thu May 21 00:18:53 CEST 2009

Not trollish, just true, and unwelcome. For that I apologise, but I speak up
in the interest of solving some of the problems that some of this (extremely
good) open source software has. Believe me, I know exactly what the reaction
will be, but if you don't hear it, you'll never be able to solve it.

Yes I know you think it's all easy. It isn't.

Yes I know you think that "make install" absolutely always works 100% of the
time. It doesn't.

Yes I know you think that posting huge lists of instructions on how to do
various software engineering tasks is an appropriate response to a user
problem.

It really, really, honestly isn't.

-P