[MPlayer-users] Mencoder with static libraries

Remington Vörtmann voertmann at livn.de
Mon May 25 16:23:00 CEST 2009

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I always do that. But as I said, mencoder compiles but crashes on
startup... do I have to compile xvid and mp3lame in a special way for static
use maybe? I compiled them with the standard configuration which puts out
DLLs besides the *.a libraries. I put all of them in MinGWs lib folder... or
do I have to delete or rename some of those libraries?