[MPlayer-users] Next question about rtvc1

christian chr1123443 at gmx.de
Fri May 29 17:33:19 CEST 2009

Ok,

The Users are not interested in MSN and rtvc1. To all users :forget it :-)
Now a question to all devs out there.

Does anyone can write me a binary codec for rtvc1 ? I don´t know how to do this.
If it is very easy for a dev, its impossible for me :-)
My poor linux knowlege only covers LS, SVN, ./configure, make and make install right now :)

Theres a dll in the MSN directory called "rtmpltfm.dll" the description is "Microsoft Real Time Media Stack".
I think, this is the codecs dll.Theres another dll "wmv9vcm.dll" Windows Media Video 9 VCM.Perhaps this is the codecs dll.

To all devs out there, PLEASE HELP ME :-)

Greetings

Chris