[MPlayer-users] DVDNAV problem: subtitles

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Nov 3 20:54:32 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 03:42:41PM -0200, Dâniel Fraga wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:13:38 +0100
> Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > Look, the thing is I have rather few DVDs, so I just can't know sure
> > enough whether a change will break more than it fixes.
> > Thus I can't really "fix" much if anything if nobody bothers to give
> > much feedback here.
>
> 	I can give all feedback you want. But I just don't know how to
> debug this...

Then just apply that patch up in that thread and tell me about any new issues
this causes, or alternatively say that you tested it enough to consider
it a sure improvement and I'll apply it.
Anyone using DVDNAV with subtitles and not having issues should definitely
speak up and/or test, too, since then you are obviously doing something
very different!