[MPlayer-users] m2ts support

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 7 19:21:18 CEST 2009

Whoops, I am afraid I know little or nothing about packages available for FreeBSD
My only other suggestion would be to compile and install zlib from source on your
system and then the mplayer configure script should find the zlib include files.
In theory at that point your compile of mplayer should work.