[MPlayer-users] m2ts support

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Wed Oct 7 19:30:54 CEST 2009

Am 07.10.2009, 19:21 Uhr, schrieb Steven A. DuChene
<linux-clusters at mindspring.com>:

> Whoops, I am afraid I know little or nothing about packages available
> for FreeBSD
> My only other suggestion would be to compile and install zlib from
> source on your
> system and then the mplayer configure script should find the zlib
> include files.
> In theory at that point your compile of mplayer should work.

Oh, it's FreeBSD.

No faint idea what's it all about, but have you once tried to compile
mplayer from the ports collection? It might not be the latest version, but
it should also install most if not all of the dependencies. After
compiling from the collection compiling from "raw" source might find what
it's looking for.

Greets,
Kiste