[MPlayer-users] READ IF YOU LOVE HAd

datagenie at canoemail.com datagenie at canoemail.com
Fri Sep 11 06:44:58 CEST 2009

Hi! I have been a long time off this news group. I used to be a very
active developer in 2001, and lots of money to be made and great
applications w/clients who bought this. Of course it was in alignment
with the TOU and other legal stuff.

BUt I digress. I am confused & concerned, because the whole things about
MPLAYER hasn't really excited me as of late. Now it is almost 2010 and
there are no ways to play modern dics? Is this totally relegated to
pre-2000 technology, low-bandwidth disc playing? Of course, commer4cial
applicatiors for this will say that it is impossible, or the "TECH" is
too hard, or the digital technology is just to way stupid for us to make
a PERFECT MPLAYER 4.0 project which will play the damn blu-ray HD discs.

I don't know. But I can say, I am stupid-crazy about this working, and I
will try my best hand up any patches I can make. I see some posts about
how to and I don't know if the sense to write a publisher who can write
the